Davide Squillace is certainly not one to rest on his laurels: the Italian DJ/Producer could lay claim to being one of the busiest artists in electronic music.
Each year that passes sees Davide increasingly adding to his ever-expanding repertoire and range of creative projects.
1. Mr. G – How Deep’ – (Phoenix G)
“It´s a deep and rolling track which can make anyone dance.”
2. Marco Lys & The Cut – The Boop (RH2)
“Super catchy and smart melody.”
3. Mark Knight, Rene Amesz & Green Velvet – Live Stream (Toolroom)
“Dance floor destroyer.”
4. P.O.L. Style – Saw (Unknown To The Unknown)
“Just like a saw in a metal shop.”
5. X-Press 2 – Muzik Xpress (Skint)
“A classic that can be played over and over.”
6. JD Twitch – Maya (Autonomous Africa)
“A digital and acoustic percussion orgy.”
7. 12 Stories – Bright Lights (Walker & Royce Remix) (VIVa Music)
“A quiet modern melody which makes people smile.”
8. Laurent Garnier – Swinging @ Da Suga (Kompakt)
“Garnier on steroids.”
9. Allen & Filix – Crowbar (MadMonkey)
“Reminds me of when my mum took me to the circus!”
10. Dave Clark – Southside
“Another classic I pull out of my old bag…unforgettable moments.”
Davide Squillace will be performing on Saturday, September 16th at the This and That label showcase at Egg London.
Follow Davide Squillace: