The compilation will offer two different mixed sessions.
Revered UK label Renaissance returns to the music arena with the next installment of its Mix Collection series. For this special occasion they have invited prolific Canadian artist Jonny White AKA Art Department, who takes part as principal on diverse labels like No.19 Music, Social Experiment and Sunday Money Music.
Starting in 1993 with a legendary Sasha & Digweed album, the successful series has featured different renowned artists throughout the years including recent compilations from Tale of Us and Tiefschwarz.
Each CD compiles a carefully selected list of tracks starting with CD1 which has an ethereal deep sound, offering the likes of Route 8, Petar Dundov and Jonny White himself. CD2 has a more up-tempo feel with DJ Sneak, Fresh & Low and Sascha Dive, among others.
The Mix Collection: Art Department will be released through Renaissance on 28th October.
CD 1 Sampler
1. Ambient Intro (Rainfall) – Jonny White
2. Smile – Rhythm & Sound w/Savage
3. M5A (Edit) – Maurizio
4. DC12 A1 – Deepchord
5. Lama Temple (Full Version)
6. Octagonal – Luciano
7. Nonagon – Dubatech
8. A Night Like This (Richie Hawtin’s A Dub Like That Remix) – Steve Bug
9. Oasis (Substance & Vainqueur Remix) – Petar Dundov
10. Electromagnetic Dowsing (Step 1) – Deepchord
11. Ash Dub – Route 8
12. New Day ( Club Vocal Mix) – Round Two feat. Andy Caine
CD 2 Sampler
1. Bodies – Jonny White
2. Faith – Borrowed Identity
3. Get Out Of The Ghetto Blues (Fred P Remix) – Sascha Dive
4. Wet Paul – Mandar
5. She Moves (Russ Gabriel Remix) – Searle
6. The Music In Me – DJ Sneak
7. Humbling Love – Moomin
8. New Life – Fresh & Low
9. Mariana’s Song – Delano Smith
10. What Is The Time Mr Templar? J Dahlback The Persuader
11. Song Of The Siren – Aphrodisiac
12. Mystic Ritual – Steve Tang
13. Dubbed Out (Deadbeat Remix) – Nitin
14. Motor City Sunrise (Jonny’s Renaissance Version) – AD/D