Tampa Bay’s Jasper Z belongs to an exciting, fresh crop of forward thinking American DJs looking past the big room sound of mainstream EDM that plagues the true heads of the underground electronic music community. Innovative in his style and bold in his mixing direction, his flawless blending of different genres is undeniably addictive.
With a blend of moods that Jasper has accustomed listeners to, he depicts various emotions, moving from calm and peaceful to animated and punchy, crossing many genres, as usual, crawling seamlessly from deep house to tech-house, from light landscapes to dark undergrounds. He creates a very complete musical universe, never losing track of emotion and cohesion.His style of mixing is very original and eclectic, blending various genres, navigating with ease from deep house, to techno, flowing back and forth seamlessly with a perfectly mastered technique.
01. Tom Middleton- HEVA (Ambient Mix)(Anjunadeep)
02. Alexander Koning Feat. Ed Dyong – Ein Trip in die Vergangenheit (Select Case)
03. Clio- Someone (Snatch! Records)
04. Dubspeeka – K375 Unfriended (Drumcode)
05. Maceo Plex – Solar Detroit (Ellum)
06. Camea -Edge of Infinity (AudioHell, Tania Vulcano, Jose De Divina, Kick Ass Remix)(Get Physical Music)
07. Paul C, Paolo Martini – 25 Minutes (Playa Edit)(Stereo Productions)
08. Ramiro Lopez – Bitch Detour (Stereo Productions)
09. Wollion – House Riot (Voltaire Music)
10. Metodi Hristov – Basic Tricks (Spencer K 2016 Remix)(Glasgow Underground)
11. George Privatti-Poison Of Wizard (La Pera Records)
12. Samu.l – What Is What (Moan)
13. Loco & Jam – Snap Shot (Matt Sassari Remix) (District Audio)