Twisted Fusion label boss Apollo 84 has taken the global house scene by storm in 2016 with his energetic driving sounds. His music has gathered the attention of Steve Lawler’s Viva Music which saw him releasing his first EP with the infamous label, and gaining Radio 1 support from non other than Pete Tong.
Previously to this Apollo 84 had seen success with Spanish giants Elrow Music, and Kerri Chandler’s MadTech imprint to name but a few. Looking forward to 2017 and Apollo 84 has music being released by Incorrect Music, Leftwing & Kody’s Lost imprint, and Hector Couto’s Roush label.
Whilst Apollo 84’s own imprint Twisted Fusion continues to gain support with big releases from the likes of Jey Kurmis, Jacky, Max Chapman, Anek, Seff, Paul C & Paolo Martini to name but a few. 2017 certainly looks like being another big year for him cementing himself as one of the top global artists within the Tech House scene.
1. Apollo 84 – Rumha
2. Paul C & Paolo Martini – Klong ( Apollo 84 & Max Chapman Remix )
3. Rene Amesz – I Feel Bass
4. Pirate Copy – Rock That ( Vibe Killers Remix )
5. De La Swing – No Rules ( Max Chapman Remix )
6. Leftwing & Kody – Torus
7. Adrian Hour – Like this
8. Javi Bora – Buzzing ( Max Chapman Remix )
9. Alvaro AM – Big Vibes ( Vibe Killers Remix )
10. Apollo 84 & Atove – Back All Night
11. Ronnie Spiteri – Underwater
12. Leftwing & Kody – Inception
13. Pirate Copy – There Is No underground