“Excited to return to EG podcast after 5 years. I think it’s fair to say that 2021 proved to be a very challenging year for a lot of people. In this mix, I try to capture the different emotions I went through last year; from fear and a lot of uncertainty to happiness and the melancholy of what our reality was just two years ago, and now going into a new year with the hope for a better 2022 for all of us. Music has always been a way for me to dive into my emotions, and with this mix, I hope to share them with you” – Marymoon
Based in Mexico’s Todos Santos, a slow-paced town that fits her quiet spirit. Marymoon is an introvert by nature and has found the perfect way to express herself through music.
She was raised in St Petersburg, where she attended university and studied history of the arts, and after working in this field for a decade, she realized her calling was in a different art form, dance music!
Her versatility ranges from deep, melodic sounds, to heavier synth-based techno. This allows her to play anywhere between hypnotic warm-ups, all the way to peak time sets, always exuding a beautiful female energy that captives music goers around the globe.
1. Barak – 3trinity
2. Mitch Oliver – Azure
3. Panayiotis Tassis – Nostalgia (Original Mix)
4. Rafa’EL – Sinfall (Original Mix)
5. Oliver Schories – Lausanne (Daniel Steinberg Remix)
6. Oona Dahl – Reverie (Original Mix)
7. Noraj Cue – What If It Breaks (4×4 Retreatment)
8. Los Suruba – En Las Dalias (Theus Mago Remix)
9. Unknown Artists – Dot
10. Stefano Ritteri – Robot Love (Original Mix)