Tone Depth has been redefining his sound and putting the melody back into his music.
Now, fluidity and simplicity reign. With Tone Depth’s focus on music at an alltime high, there is a newfound desire to innovate with the raw, live-recorded elements that are the keystone to a sweeping new sound.
This progression means less polish and more soul. Less deconstruction and more organic growth.
“I want my music to invade your mind and provide a journey where you can travel the globe with your ears open and eyes closed. Music has the unique ability to suspend belief, and my goal is to paint a scene with sound.”
On that matter: “Techno needs to be taken somewhere by surprise. Certain sounds mark what we perceive as techno, but they’ve been used a million times. I’m looking forward to more air and ambience. To get back into the textures and the live instruments that can give it so much depth. More music with vocalists. Music that juxtaposes genres and will last the test of time.”
1. Poe – Through Glass (HOSH Remix)
2. Adam Husa – Wild Thing (Original Mix)
3. Ashworth – Lost (Matt Karmil Remix)
4. Tone Depth – Obsidian Wire (Original Mix)
5. Tim Engelhardt – Phaeton (Original Mix)
6. Jean Claude Ades ft. Sterea – Ordinary Day (Tone Depth Remix)
7. Tone Depth – Stitch (Original Mix)
8. Groj – Sith (Original Mix)
9. Denis Horvat – Noise feat. Lelah (Original Mix)
10. Tone Depth – Past Hours (Original Mix)
11. Tone Depth, Johannes Brecht, Fetsum – Free (HOSH Edit)