Luca Sassi is an Italian dj from Sassuolo based in Los Angeles. His first approached music at the age of 13 when he started playing drums and joined a rock/crossover band a year later. At the age of 15 he started playing with his band in “occupied/squat social centres” where he had also the first tastes of Techno and Acid House.
Shortly after he bought his first mixer and turntables Lucas started practicing with his friends. His first gig happened at the age of 16 with the name “Luca S”, under that name he played in local clubs for a few years.
At the age of 21 his second and still going name “Mr Stones” brought him also on the housy/disco-ish side of music. His music varies from nu disco to house and tech house, most of the time playing vinyl (he’s an old fashion vinyl lover).
He has played in cities such as Milan (Club Haus 80’s), Madonna di Campiglio (Cliffhanger Club, 54 Café), Modena (Scuderie Club, La Crepa, Tube Club where he played along with Jesse Rose and Sasse) and more recently Miami (Segafredo Cafè) and Los Angeles (Pattern Bar with his friend and dj Enzo Muro).
1. Carola Pisaturo & Anthony – Dear Breeze (Ron Trent Remix) – Claque Musique
2. Agents of Time – Nazgul – Correspondant
3. Animal Picnic & Ran Salman – Mind Maze – Steyoyoke
4. Azimute – We Are The Sound ft. Rocky Washington – Serialism
5. Francesco Ballato – Propper
6. Dink & TK – Turnstile (Luke Hess and Brian Kage’s Reference Remix) – Beretta Music
7. VII Circle – Titan – Stem Records
8. Paul Ursin – Passage ft. Afterwards – Off-Recordings
9. Bedrock – Emerald (BOg Remix)
10. Still Going – Work That Shit Party – Still Going Records
11. Wighnomy Bros. – Wombat – Speiche