Originally from Novosibirsk, Russia, Dan has a solid experience in electronic dance music being involved for more than 15 years as a record label A&R, DJ, event manager, musician, and record reviewer.
He is currently busy in the studio working on tracks for the new Rhythm Design project together with his partner in crime Anton Vishniakov (Rise And Fall, Bonzai Progressive, Particles, Perfecto) as well as managing Beat Talk Records and Wide Range Records, aiming to provide the best cutting edge sounds in Progressive House, Tech-House and Techno.
The big break for Rhythm Design came in mid-2017 when their remix of Bedrock Records classic, Tijuana “Groove Is In The Air”, has been featured on the Bedrock Frequencies compilation and received plays from John Digweed, Sasha, and Hernan Cattaneo.
As a DJ Dan first stepped on the stage in 2001 and since then has appeared at numerous events with gigs stretching to Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Europe and most recently Central America. He performed alongside many respected DJs and producers including Tomcraft, Marcus Schossow, The Panacea, DJ Promo, Electric Indigo, Fanu, Mark Maitland to name just a few, showcasing himself as a versatile DJ capable of working in a wide variety of styles from Deep House and Garage to Progressive House and Techno.
01. Intro: Goro Yasukawa – Devil’s Whisper
02. Hazylujah – Dream Logic [Delsin]
03. Lost Souls Of Saturn – Midnight Karma [R&S]
04. BC – Switch It [Yoshitoshi]
05. Nick Sinna – Real Time (Conforce Remix) [Prime Numbers]
06. Vril – Magnetar [Machine Label]
07. Rhythm Design – The Temple (Zetacode Remix) [Alien Technology f/c]
08. EMC – El Demonio [Bamboo]
09. Subb-An feat Ahmad Larnes – Moving On (Instinct Remix) [Moscow]
10. Rhythm Design – Mass Driver [Alien Technology]
11. Matrixxman – Hong Kong (Night) [Planet X]
12. Ctrls – Pulse [Key Vinyl]
13. Voiski – New Continents & Ancient Rivers [ARA]
14. D. Goodman – Venus Cruise [Alien Technology f/c]