Originally from Uruguay, Marcel Mendez is known for his soul-awakening music that is uplifting. Having caught the DJ bug at 12 years old his father let him use his turntable with no pitch control; he learned to mix the hard way and made mixtapes for his friends.
He broke into the scene as one of the youngest performing DJ’s in the UK and went on to play sets in Cannes, Miami, Ibiza, and South America. Influences include Dee Montero, Carl Cox, Sebastien Leger, Late Nite Tuff Guy, David Morales, Greg Wilson, Steve Lawler. His open format feelgood DJ sets are drawn from melodic, soulful music inspired by the South American fusion of rhythms from his roots.
In 2020 Marcel unveiled his long-awaited chillout single ‘Breathe’ .Co-produced with one of the breakthrough producers in the industry, ASHEA, who has written and produced tracks with Holy Goof and the PLATINUM selling album Different World by Alan Walker, along with many more.
01. Hosini – And U
02. Opus – It’s a Fine Day (edit)
03. Sade – Shelter Me ( LNTG Remix )
04. Tuvaband – Trees (edit)
05. Sean Miller – The Good Life ( Joeski Remix )
06. The Angels – El Acordeon Triste
07. Still Corners – The Trip
08. Bedouin – Straight to the heart
09. Agnes Obel – Familiar (edit)
10. Ananda Project ft Gaelle Adisson – Cascades of Colour ( Groove U edit )
11. Sean Finn, DJ Waddy, Moondark – Pasilda ( Sundown Remix )
12. Schiller – I feel you ( Borat Kibil & Mahmut Orhan Remix )
Closing track as the sun touches the ocean…
13. Calar del Sole – Cafe del Mar (Lounge Remix)