Skip to content

T78 presents ‘Tektones #13’ compilation featuring 16 techno tracks

Available now via Autektone Records.

Photo credit: T78 – Official

T78, also known as Mr. #onlybombs, has recently announced the release of ‘Tektones #13,’ a collection of 16 techno tracks designed for the dance floor, exploring the realms of industrial and mental techno while incorporating elements of old-school style.

‘Tektones #13’ showcases original tracks from T78 and Activator, pushing the boundaries of the genre. It also features tracks from other artists such as Housewerk, Ducamp, Sam Willetts, Ballarak, Dave Dee, DJ Zealot, Benefice, Kat Korkut, DJ Jordan, Lidez, Førehand, CODE ARK, GVX, Jeremias Clerici, Darcour, Boba, David En3rgy, and Topsit.

Tektones is a compilation that has been released every six months since the beginning of the label’s existence. Its purpose is to showcase new music from emerging talent and also serve as a platform for myself, where I occasionally include more than one track. In this particular release, I am presenting two tracks. The first is a hard techno track called Activator, and the second is a Hard Trance track titled T78, which is a collaboration with Housework and Ducamp. As for the remix of ‘Push to start,’ it came together in just one afternoon. I was highly inspired by the vocal hook and decided to create a distinct T78 beat around it, without incorporating any elements from the original track. The final result is undeniably #onlybombs,” said T78.

Listen to ‘Tektones #13’ below and download your copy here.

SHARE THIS