With an appreciative ear for many genres and styles, Jason gravitates towards tracks with strong moody elements, whether it be a smooth jazzy inspired riff or a hypnotic groovy bass line.
Currently residing in the hedonistic playground that is Miami, Jason Rault has enjoyed breakthrough performances in the Magic City’s most iconic venues (Club Space, Floyd and The Electric Pickle). With notable releases on Innocent Music, Truesounds Music and most recently, Whoyostro’s sub label, Miaw. Jason is recognized amongst Miami’s most promising DJ/producers, regularly performing in electronic music hubs within the US, South America and Europe.
Born in Mauritius, a charming, culturally diverse island off the coast of Southern Africa, Jason Rault discovered electronic music through Sasha’s 2004 album, Involver. Plunging him into the deeper, more hypnotic sounds.
With over a decade of digging, Jason’s sound continues to evolve and mature both in the studio and on the dance floor. With an appreciative ear for many genres and styles, Jason gravitates towards tracks with strong moody elements, whether it be a smooth jazzy inspired riff or a hypnotic groovy bass line.
Jason’s non-restrictive view of music has allowed him to perform in some of the world’s most iconic venues and festivals, sharing the decks with legends including: Maceo Plex, Dubfire, Carl Craig and Perlon’s head, Sammy Dee.
01. Adam Shelton Feat. Isis Salam – Only You (Akufen Remix) [One Records]
02. Lizz – Rise Again [Playedby]
03. Stoilku – This Ain’t A Love Song
04. Jason Rault – Endless [MIAW]
05. Unknown – Track001 [Botanic Minds]
06. Robert Apetrei – Tantric Underground [UVAR]
07. Black Loops & Nikoss – Remind Me feat. Seven Davis Jr [Neovinyl Recordings]
08. Cristi Cons – Birds In Space [Cocoon Recordings]
09. Modular Project – Leaving (Acid Pauli Remix) [Rebirth]
10. Traumer – Rodeo [A-Traction Records]
11. Home Video – That You Might (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) [Global Underground]
12. Lizz – Exrotica [Playedby]