Henry Garcia was Born in 1982 in Santo Domingo City, Dominican Republic, better known by his stage name The Funk Fabric.
From an early age he awoke his interest in techno music in the mid-90’s starting his entire musical career at 13 years of age, His career as a DJ began when he became interested in playing at friends’ parties and other private events where he was attending school.
Over time he had the opportunity to stand out for his great ability with music, and at 16 years of age he obtained his first job as a Resident DJ in one of the most popular clubs where he lived.
Over the years his style has evolved to identify with the deep house & progressive house genres. Among his artistic influences are DJS and renowned producers such as Fernando Ferreyra, Sebastian Busto, Hernan Cattaneo, Volen Sentir, Tim Green, Enigmatic, DSF, Modd, Sebastien Léger, Roy Rosenfeld, Nick Warren, Lee Burridge, Yotto, among others.
His sets are characterized by using harmonious and melodic sounds that generates a feeling of joy, peace and excitement.
He has participated as DJ Guest in Elektrona Radio AR, Dinamica Radio AR, Spirituality Radio Show AR with (Alberto Van Vazquez) and Suprema Radio (AR) 105.3 FM. He has also been invited by Popular Electronic Music Clubs in Boston, Virginia & Miami Florida USA.
He currently resides in Miami Florida where he works and studies in Electronic music production.
01. Enigmatic, Mazze – First Love (Original Mix) (Label The Purr).
02. Charlie V – internal Magic (Nicolas Baschiera Remix) (Label The Purr).
03. Enigmatic – He Looked So Happy (Mass Digital Remix) (Label Perspectives Digital).
04. Slow Hearts – Sands of Time (Original Mix) (Label All Day i Dream).
05. Fulltone, Izhevski – Orange Gardens (Original Mix) (Label All Day i Dream).
06. Somelee – Sansara (Original Mix) (Label All Day i Dream).
07. Modd – Beyond (Extended Mix) (Label Anjunadeep).
08. Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar (Vaxio Unofficial Remix) (Creative Commons).
09. RIGOONI – After Hours (Original Mix) (Label Digiment Records).