Irene Radice’s latest release ‘Indigo magic’ is now available via Emerald & Doreen Records. Grab your copy here.
Irene Radice’s eclectic sounds can be described with one word: timeless.
Like her name suggests, she will fly from classic disco to groovy techno, passing by Berlin’s nordic sounds, Ibiza chills, and modern pop gems.
Always keeping her soft and clean style and signature.
Liveliness, chill, and emotion eluding conventions: Irene’s recent music productions have been receiving positive feedbacks from many important international DJs and labels: Eelke Kleijn, Bigamo Records (Ame / Frank Wiedemann), and featured in the epic Renaissance Records mix (Sasha dj), by Deepalma records, The Style of Sound, and many more.
Her immersive work as a DJ includes experiences for legendary clubs such as Hollywood (Milan) and The EGG (London), and brands in the fashion industry such as Louis Vuitton, Gio Moretti, Fragiacomo, Liujo, and for many other important brands such as Sky, Santa Margherita Wines, Martini, Saint-Germain, Unopiu, Cristiano Ronaldo CR7, DS Automobiles, Inter FC to name a few.
01. Mint Royale – Little Words
02. Qess – Sarraqa
03. From disco to disko – Vague D’azur – Nuit D’ivresse (Valerj – Midnight Love Remix)
04. French 79 – The Remedy
05. Nhar – Bluedrop 06. Phenomenal Handclap Band – Riot (Cooper Saver Remix)
07. Him Self Her – Hold On (Sean Roman Remix)
08. G-Rom – Transpose
09. Terr – Tale of Devotion
10. Musumeci & Alican – Who’s Got The Time (feat. Nick Maurer)
11. Sid Le Rock – Dog Days (Kntrl Remix)
12. AR38 – Good Life
13. Ian Pooley – Close Your Eyes
14. Irene Radice – Indigo Magic