Samanta Liza’s new track ‘Curious Things’ is now available via Did You Dance. Grab your copy here.
Samanta Liza is a DJ/Producer, Singer/Songwriter, and Multi-Instrumentalist of Swedish and Indonesian-Chinese heritage. Growing up, she moved around the world: from London, Sweden, Kuwait, Florida, Shanghai to New York, she was introduced to a variety of cultures and music at an early age.
Samanta has an unrivaled ability to create a unique journey for every new crowd, with mixing of live vocals and a variety of instruments. Her performances never fail to capture and energize the crowd. Samanta took a liking to performing since the age of 5, performing for family and friends, at school performances and open mic nights. She started writing music at the age of 13, and learned how to DJ and produce in 2020. Since then, Samanta has released several records that have charted on Beatport and has performed in some of the most exclusive night clubs in NYC.
Her sets are centered around performing, with live vocals and percussion flowing through impromptu free styling and into a true live/hybrid performance of original mixes. Samanta’s DJ sets will take you on a melodic journey flowing through peaks of high energy and into moments of deep reflection and emotion.
01. Brett Leve – String Theory
02. Vakabular – Waiting For Too Long
03. Diamond Thug, Adam Ten, Mita Gami – Face The Sky
04. Clavis – Camira
05. Marina Maximillian, GORDO (US) – R U 4REAL
06. Golis & Lubinski – Like You
07. Nicolas Masseyeff, Parallel – Renegade (Adam Ten & Mita Gami Remix)
08. Samanta Liza – Sin
09. Rufus Du Sol – Wildfire (Colyn Remix)
10. Landau – Space Rocket
11. ARTBAT, Fred Lenix – Dreamcatcher
12. FISHER (OZ), Aatig – Take It Off
13. Sian, Sacha Robotti & Third Culture – In The Dark
14. Nelly Furtado, Dom Dolla – Eat Your Man
15. Madeaux – Faces
16. Dastan – ID (Samanta Liza Remix/Vocal Edit)
17. Samanta Liza – Deviance
18. Samanta Liza – ID
19. Yulia Niko – Molly & sally (feat Coro Coro) [Adam Ten & Mita Gami Remix]
20. Samanta Liza – ID (Curious Things)
21. Adam Ten, Yamagucci – Into The Hood