“I don ´t specify my music. I simply play and produce what I love.”
And that’s what Marcel Sterling alias Marc DePulse wants to tell us with his releases and podcasts: there is no box into which you must fit in because you are free in your mind to do whatever you love. Being real, being authentic, being a full time music lover. That means: go to bed and wake up with only music in your head.
Whoever shed some tears while listening to emotional music can relate to what Marc is trying to achieve. It has to be music to remember and make a big impact. And that could be a melody, a baseline, steady percussion or strong vocals. Marc has already connected a lot of that love with his music. In more than a decade represented by the strongest labels (150+ releases) and performing on the biggest international stages, Marc has established as a unique producer and DJ.
In 2014 he released his first single “No need to worry” on Noir Music. Another feature with the amazing Hollis P Monroe & Overnite has been released on Heinz Music. The single called “Dirty Deep DePulse” is a perfect name to describe Marcs sound.
This year the shuffle machine continues with remixes on Noir Music, Katermukke, Traum Schallplatten, Heinz and single releases on Tulipa and Einmusika Recordings. According to these productions Marc started a brand new blog and podcast series called “How I Met The Bass”.
- Pauke Schaumburg – Affair ft. Goldsun (Marc DePulse Remix)
- Aney F. – Turn it on
- Carlo Lio – Technicolour Boogie (Chus & Ceballos Remix)
- Florian Kruse, Hendrik Burkhard – We own the night (Pleasurekraft Remix)
- Luciano, Jaw – 7direction(s) (Dennis Ferrer Remix)
- Danito & Athina – Fire
- Mihai Popoviciu – Rotate
- Rafael Cerato, Moonwalk – Phenomena
- Noir – Keep up ft. J.U.D.G.E.
- Stephan Bodzin – Powers of ten (Maceo Plex & Shall Ocin Remix)
- 3 Channels – Alphabetti Spaghetti
- Midas 104 – Sexual distortion