VONDA7’s debut album ‘Let Go’ is out now via art I werk. Stream and buy here.
“I really enjoyed putting this mix together. I focused on the tracks I played during the summer shows plus a couple of throwbacks and my own tracks. It’s full of beautiful melodies and messages, uplifting and hopeful.”- VONDA7
I am VONDA7. I grew up in the city of Poznan in Poland, where I started my first music adventures with hip-hop and r&b. Soon after that, I discovered french house, Gigolo Records, and Tresor showcases. I later moved to London where I got into psychedelic indietronica/synthpop, garage, UK house, and Caribbean music. After that, I spent one year in Amsterdam immersing in new disco & melodic house. Eventually I moved to Berlin which I can call home now where I first experienced the more hippie scene only to come back to where it all started and learned even more about the roots of Berlin, Detroit, and Chicago electronic music culture.
Always curious, searching for new sounds and rhythms. I love uplifting melodies, vintage synthesizers, big bass, and chunky beats. Lo-fi / Sci-fi. Sometimes you can hear my voice too.
I respect and promote diversity in music and life. Abolish patriarchy and white supremacy. Zusammen geht es besser. I like to mix things up – like a salted caramel of electronic music, I’m tough enough ☭ Kind but savage.
See you on the dancefloor?
1. Nico de Andrea feat. Tailor – Where it takes me
2. Durante & HANA – Away Home (Cassian Extended Mix)
3. Marco Lys – Keep Looking Around (Joris Voorn Remix)
4. VONDA7 – Babcia (Kevin de Vries Remix)
5. Dezza – Lost In You (Falling in Love) (Estiva Extended Remix)
6. Luke Sandler – The Last Sunrise
7. VONDA7 – Born Again
8. Spada feat. Chiara Galiazzo – Waiting
9. Kryder – Come Home Soon (Extended Mix)
10. Carl Cox – Sand, Moon & Stars (Anna Tur Remix)
11. OTON – Cama
12. Verboten Berlin – Symmetry
13. Oi Va Vo – Refugee