“With this mix for Electronic Groove, I wanted to do a club-ready mix, with me imagining people as they arrive into the club. Then I would get them into the vibe, step by step, with some exclusive tracks mixed in with some more that are favorites of my own, that always seem to bring a positive and carefree mood to the dancefloor!” – The Mekanism
The Mekanism is a Parisian producer with serious House roots. Releasing on labels such as Moan Recordings, hedZup Records, Whippin’ Records, and 20/20 Vision not to mention countless remixes, has led him to take his sound all over the globe and establish himself as a resident at legendary parties in Ibiza.
His lauded release on Seth Troxler’s Play It Say It ‘Acid Love’ in the summer of 2015 started a love affair with the label that culminated in the release of his debut mini LP ‘Breath’ in 2017.
Entertaining fans is something that comes completely naturally and he’s performed at some of electronic music’s iconic arenas and playgrounds, such as BPM Festival, Ushuaia Ibiza, Rex Club Paris, Burning Man, or Hï Ibiza. A highly lauded producer, especially by his peers, he has had an incredibly productive last 12 months with releases on Too Many Rules, Moan Recordings, Robsoul Recordings and Jonk Records to name just a few.
An excellent artist with even more still left to come there is no doubt.
01. B. Saudade – Cantalo conmigo (Lowris_ don_t stop mix take I)
02. Bontan – Gold Teeth
03. Jerome Pinder – Can’t Forget (Original Mix)
04. James Ruskin – Sound Pressure, Pt. 3 (Mixed)
05. Ferra Black – Play (Late Replies Remix)
06. Fleur Shore – Heart Of Jazz (Master)
07. Sweely – Danc’n In The Garage
08. Reelow – Sussex (Original Mix)
09. Jay Tripwire – Acid Babies (Original Mix)
10. Jamahr – Modern Wave
11. Manda Moor – Besame (Original Mix)
12. Madvilla – Licked
13. Ray Mono – Pain (Original Mix)