Puma is a Venezuelan DJ and producer known for his energetic groovy sets, which perfectly interplay between house and techno, always telling stories through his mixes. His style often blends genres as diverse as Romanian techno, French, New York and Chicago house, and minimal.
Since moving to Miami in 2014 to focus completely on electronic music, his sound and charisma have reaped many a reward, getting him widely noticed in the club circuit. With a residency at Miami’s top underground institution, The Electric Pickle, and frequent gigs at clubs like Do Not Sit On The Furniture, Treehouse, Floyd, and parties like Secret Garden and Castaway, Puma continues to inspire dancers and music lovers all around.
2. Kroove – Easy (Stevn.Aint.Leavn Remix)
3. Toman – Destino (James Dexter Remix)
4. Unknown Artist – Redit
5. Ggdex – Talking With Me
6. Aries – Track C
7. Kevin Yost, Peter Funk – Return To The Deep (Beatkilla Rework Edit)
8. Emerson Todd – Vertigo
9. Frank Roger & Mandel Turner – After All
10. Freaks – Conscious Of My Conscience (Borrowed Identity Remix)
11. Kerri Chandler – On My Way