“This is a studio mix of deep techno and house that I’m loving right now also including a few of the more dancefloor orientated tracks from my new album ‘Still Waters’ on XYZ records which is out now. It’s nice to be back on the Electronic Groove podcast after a few years. Hope you enjoy the mix” – Ian O’Donovan
Ian O’Donovan is an Irish Dj and producer. Ian’s productions focus on the more melodic side of techno and house, ranging from deeper to peak time cuts. Having released on legendary labels like Drumcode, Bedrock, Tronic, Intec and KMS, Ian has also collaborated with John Digweed and remixed classics such as ‘Good Life’ for Kevin Saunderson’s Inner City. Ian continues to push his sound and take music lovers on a journey through the different shades of house, techno and electronica.
With the acclaimed release of his debut album ‘Still Waters’ on XYZ records showcasing Ian’s eclectic productions, 2020 shows no let up in his output and will see his music in the record boxes of many titans of the DJ world for some time to come.
01. Ian O’Donovan – Sakura – XYZ
02. Ciardi – Mia Danz – Electronic Groove
03. Ivory – Your Grace – Connected
04. Greg Gow – Lantana – Planet E
05. Ian O’Donovan – Stratus – XYZ
06. Hallsax – Cherbourg – Requested Soul
07. Roman Poncet – Focal – Figure
08. Josh Wink – Chrysalis – Afterlife
09. Ian O’Donovan – Astra – XYZ
10. Avision – Time Lapse – Ellum
11. Los Hermanos – Quetzal – UR
12. Ian O’Donovan – Flight Of The Red Kites – XYZ
13. Josh Wink & Ursula Rucker – Sixth Sense (Acapela) – Ovum