Mixed by Dave Seaman & Steve Parry
01. Jaap Ligthart & Alice Rose – ‘I Know Change’ (Nicolas Masseyeff)
02. Dave Seaman – ‘Voodoo Disarray’
03. Zoo Brazil – ‘Across My Heart’
04. Dave Seaman – ‘Hired State Of Unconsciousness’ (Rodriguez Jr.)
05. EdOne & Pakk – ‘Dangerous’
06. Goom Gum & Gaidukova – ‘Freedom’
07. Dee Montero – ‘Radian’
08. Dave Seaman & Steve Parry – ‘Repeat Offender’
09. Animal Trainer – ‘Amaron’
10. Diamond Thug – ‘Face The Sky’ (Adam Ten & Mita Gami)
11. Steve Parry – ‘Fenner’ (Murat Uncuoglu)
12. Dee Montero – ’Solace’ (BOg)
In the crowded electronic music climate, it’s hard maintaining a blueprint that helps you stand out from the crowd but in its short history, Selador Recordings has managed to do just that. The label run by Dave Seaman and Steve Parry has quickly built a reputation as leading exponents of high grade house and techno and all flavours in-between.
The label’s name was inspired from a memorable passage from Richard Kelly’s 2001 cult classic movie ‘Donnie Darko, where the most phonetically pleasing combination of words in the English language is mooted – cellar door. the assertion is that nothing else manages to make our vocabulary quite as beautiful. The idea of ‘beautiful sound’ through communication struck a chord with the duo, highlighting their own eternal quest for the perfect beat.
The label has released a diverse amount of music from a seriously talented ensemble of established names and exciting young talent. Danny Howells, Robert Babicz, Cristoph, Third Son, Dubspeeka, Quivver, Guy Mantzur, D-nox & Beckers, Whitesquare, Marc Depulse, Christian Nielsen, Zoo Brazil and Edone are among the people who’ve been at the helm of the ever developing Selador sound.
Selador recordings, purveyors of the finest underground house and techno, since forever!