Mixed by Kellerkind
01. Sam Shure – Not Much To Say (Original Mix)
02. Kellerkind – Hope (Original Mix)
03. Niko Schwind feat. Heartbeat – Perfect Fit (Proud Remix)
04. Oliver-Koletzki, Niko-Schwind – Subati (Andhim-Remix)
05. Sam Shure & Cioz – Kamala Bani (Original Mix)
06. Oliver Koletzki – Fire in the Jungle (Lunar Plane Remix)
07. Cioz – Cosmic Noise (Original Mix)
08. Fabian Krooss – Time to Act (Original Mix)
09. Kellerkind – Dunun (Original Mix)
10. Marlon Hoffstadt, HRRSN – Skin And Bone (H.O.S.H. Remix)
11. Oliver Koletzki – Made of Cashmere (Original Mix)
12. Kellerkind, Sven – Shakti Pan (Original Mix)
13. Jiggler – Rising (Original Mix)
14. Benotmane – Sunqueen (Oliver Koletzki Remix)
Thanks to your support and open-mindedness, Stil vor Talent has continuously striven to enable, foster and further the artistic paths of countless musicians since 2005. Looking back over the past 16 years, Township Rebellion, Reinier Zonneveld, KlangKuenstler or HVOB are just a few of many names that link to Oliver Koletzki’s Berlin-based label. Next to crossover excursions into pop culture, exemplified by the smash hit ‘Hypnotized’, Stil vor Talent is known for its DIY-attitude, graphic design, booking roster and musical diversity, which spans from mystic organic house to heady electronica and floor-shaking techno.
Aside from a steady flow of EPs – aimed directly at the dance floor, while often giving young talent a platform – SVT put an early focus on the album format in a catalogue that’s almost 300 releases deep. While Oliver Koletzki’s eighth studio album ‘Fire in the Jungle’ was a recent milestone, artists like Hidden Empire, Sam Shure, HVOB, Tim Engelhardt and Giorgia Angiuli have explored the joys of an extended format with particularly impressive results.
Needless to say, this colourful mix of music created many magic moments at countless parties – Stil vor Talent’s main driving force. With showcases at Amsterdam’s ADE, Barcelona’s Off Sonar or London’s Steelyard as well as festival gigs at MELT! or Fusion, SVT is a continuous presence at electronic music’s top events. In Berlin the enchanting Lindwerder Island, an intimate backyard on May Day or Kreuzberg’s Ritter Butzke club host a diverse set of label parties. Meanwhile, SVT’s openairs throughout Germany and beyond hosted heavy-weight guests like Sven Väth, Kölsch or Andhim next to their own Yetti Meißner, Elfenberg or Kellerkind during high-energy days in the sun.
Five summers ago, the label’s headquarters moved to the heart of Kreuzberg, where the SVT Store couples workspace and shop to enable a direct exchange with ravers, while the legendary Instore Sessions transport a solid mid-week party vibe – soon to be continued. For now though, regular livestreams from the HQ and off-locations like KÖNIG GALERIE help keep a connection besides the recently launched Insights and Creative Class video series.
While SVT’s artists and team long to be back in the club, fondly looking back at highlights such as a much lauded Boiler Room or Oliver’s Burning Man sunrise set at Robot Heart, it’s the pure love for music that prevails: in 2021 fresh releases by Oliver Koletzki, Township Rebellion, Djuma Soundsystem, Moonwalk, Brigado Crew or Fabian Krooss will no doubt bridge the gap, until we can all reunite at our true home – the dancefloor.